rose "Euphrates"

Jeffrey A. Del Col br105 at cleveland.Freenet.Edu
Tue Jun 23 14:06:01 EST 1992

I am trying to locate a plant or cuttings of the rose
"Euphrates."  I may have to import a plant from the U.K.
What procedures would I have to follow?  Anyone who knows
of a specimen of this R. persica hybrid would be doing me
a big favor and would earn my eternal gratitude.

J. Del Col
--
Jeff Del Col      *       "I'm never lonely,...living in my heavily
A-B College       *   populated solitude, a harum-scarum of infinity