PLANTBIO -> bionet.plants

Tony Travis ajt at
Fri Jun 19 12:02:54 EST 1992

I posted BEN #31, 32, 33 to plantbio at on wednesday.

I received them at <> on the PLANTBIO list, but they have
not appeared here yet?

I've asked Adolf Ceska (editor of BEN) to post BEN regularly to
bionet.plants and I'd like to see bionet.plants being used to bring
existing 'botanical' e-mail groups into contact with each other.

Jonathan Marder said he would post some of the PHOTOSYN traffic, and
I'm looking forward to it arriving here.

    Tony Travis <ajt at>  | Dr. A.J.Travis