Where can I get a (small) Giant Sequoia?

Tippi Chai martinn at csri.toronto.edu
Fri Jun 5 09:32:54 EST 1992

Really from: Tippi Chai

This is actually rec.gardens content here, but as I don't have the
mail address of the person who posted the original article, here goes:

Greer Gardens in Eugene, OR sells Sequoia sempervirens (Coast Redwood),
Sequoiadendron giganteum (Giant Sequoia) and Metasequoia glyptostroboides
(Dawn Redwood) by mail.  Plants range from 4" to 10'.  This may come as
a surprise, but all three can be trained as bonsai (miniature trees.)
--
"We all breathe the same air" KB

Tippi Chai
GUEST ON : {decvax,ihnp4,allegra}!utcsri!martinn  ||  martinn at csri.toronto.edu
Disclaimer: all opinions, pinions and onions expressed herein are solely mine.