Temperate Nut Tree Cultivation

Larry London london at sunSITE.unc.edu
Wed Nov 25 20:01:32 EST 1992

In article <1468 at eouk10.eoe.co.uk> nreeves at eoe.co.uk (Nick Reeves) writes:

>I am looking for references on the cultivation of nut trees ( Hazel,
>Walnut, Sweet Chestnut, Almond ... ) that is relevant to the climate
>in the southern UK. Has anyone got any good suggestions?

Someone in bionet.plants might offer help here. The National Agricultural
Library, U.S.D.A. should have someting to offer in electronic form.
ATTRA would certainly have a packet on nut trees. You can write to them
for information at:

Appropriate Technology Transfer for Rural Areas
National Center for Appropriate Technology
P.O. Box 3657
Fayetteville, Arkansas, U.S.A., 72702

london at sunsite.unc.edu