A worker on stem mechanical properties

S. A. Modena samodena at csemail.cropsci.ncsu.edu
Fri Nov 27 22:07:26 EST 1992

>From AGENG-L at ibm.gwdg.de  Fri Nov 27 09:40:33 1992
Date:         Fri, 27 Nov 92 14:55:10 CET
Sender: Agricultural Engineering and Intelligent Control
              <AGENG-L at DGOGWDG1.BITNET>
>From: Jacek Gowin <FIZAR19%PLUMCS11.BITNET at ibm.gwdg.de>
Subject:      Hello
To: Multiple Recipients of <AGENG-L at DGOGWDG1.BITNET>

I'm taking the license to relay the following from another list,
in case someone might want to invite him to bionet.plants for discussion.

  ----------------------Cut Here------------------
Dear networkers,
I subscribed to AGENG-L just few days ago, so let me introduce myself.

My name is Jacek Gowin, I am 44 years old. I work at Agricultural
University, Department of Physics, Lublin, Poland. Ph D since 1981,
Mechanical Properties of Wheat Stems by Means of Holographic
Interferometry.

special interests: mechanical properties of crop stems (and agrophysic
                   at all)
special knowledge: mechanical engineering
special experience avaiable at the department:
      pre-sowing magnetic and laser treatment of seeds, mass-spectrometry
      applied to exhaust gas analysis.

Jacek Gowin
Agricultural University,
Dept. of Physics,
Akademicka 13
20-934 Lublin,
POLAND
  Phone: 48 81 376909
  Fax:   48 81 33549 (refer to Department of Physics)
  E-mail: FIZAR19 AT PLUMCS11
Steve
---