Orchids discussion list

Bill Melchior, NCTR/FDA WMELCHIOR at NTET.NCTR.FDA.GOV
Mon Oct 5 08:47:46 EST 1992

>Does anybody know if, there's a discussion list about orchids or related?

According to my list of interest groups, now a year old, there's

ORCHIDS

Subscribe by sending a MAIL message (MAIL only) to
MAILSERV%SCU.BITNET at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU

with the first line of the TEXT reading
SUBSCRIBE ORCHIDS

You will receive a short introduction and some instructions as confirnation.
The opinions stated are mine, not those of NCTR or its sponsoring organizations.

Bill Melchior                                ||     OMNISCIENCE
National Center for Toxicological Research   ||    Knowing what
Jefferson, AR  72079                         ||    thou knowest not
(501) 543-7206                               ||    is in a sense
                                             ||    omniscience.
WMELCHIOR at NTDOC.NCTR.FDA.GOV                 ||       from Grooks, Piet Hein