Maypop/passion fruit hybrid?

Jeffrey A. Del Col br105 at cleveland.Freenet.Edu
Mon Oct 26 12:58:26 EST 1992

In another newsgroup I saw a mention of a USDA hybrid between
maypop and passion fruit that achieves hardiness and good fruit
quality.  However, there was no reference given for information
about this.  Does anyone in this group know about this development?
Can anyone provide a reference for a publcation about it?

Jeff Del Col
--
Jeff Del Col      *    "Got a gypsy woman givin' me advice,
A-B College       *     Got a whole lotta tricks keepin' here on ice."