groundcover for steep slope w/cement??

Art H. Hurst us048503 at mmm.serc.3m.com
Tue Oct 27 23:34:52 EST 1992

	We live in the Los Angeles San Fernando Valley area and suffered
	a landslide in last February's deluge. We are now rebuilding the
	1.5/1 slope and including compaction with cement to preclude a
	future failure. What ground cover would be recommended for such
	a hillside? We have had no luck with recommendations from soil
	engineers or local landscapers and garden supply houses. Any
	suggestions??

--
Art Hurst                                         Email: ahhurst at mmm.com
3M Company                                        Phone: (805)388-4170