Misc.rural & rec.gardens FAQ's available at new FTP & mail site

Lawrence London Lawrence.London at bbs.oit.unc.edu
Sun Sep 27 20:36:00 EST 1992

The following FAQ's are available via FTP from:
    sunsite.unc.edu

Documents are located in:
    /pub/docs/sustainable_agriculture/miscrural
    /pub/docs/sustainable_agriculture/recgardens
    /pub/docs/sustainable_agriculture [general information]

Those without access to FTP may e-mail me your requests
for files and I will send them to you.

Any new FAQ's, FAQ updates or other documents may be sent
to the collection via FTP or to me by e-mail.

Misc.rural:

buyingruralland.faq     ruralhomes.faq          ruralorganizations.faq
handtoolsources.faq     ruralinfo-misc.faq      ruralsuppliers.faq
ruralbooks.faq          ruralmagazines.faq

Rec.gardens:

bulbs.faq        gardensoft.faq   roses.faq
fertilizers.faq  peppers.faq      seedcats.faq

Lawrence

london at sunsite.unc.edu
lawrence.london at bbs.oit.unc.edu

--
   The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the University of
     North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the Campus Office for Information