Misc.rural & rec.gardens FAQ's available at new FTP & mail site

Lawrence London Lawrence.London at bbs.oit.unc.edu
Sun Sep 27 20:36:00 EST 1992

The following FAQ's are available via FTP from:

Documents are located in:
    /pub/docs/sustainable_agriculture [general information]

Those without access to FTP may e-mail me your requests
for files and I will send them to you.

Any new FAQ's, FAQ updates or other documents may be sent
to the collection via FTP or to me by e-mail.

buyingruralland.faq     ruralhomes.faq          ruralorganizations.faq
handtoolsources.faq     ruralinfo-misc.faq      ruralsuppliers.faq
ruralbooks.faq          ruralmagazines.faq

bulbs.faq        gardensoft.faq   roses.faq
fertilizers.faq  peppers.faq      seedcats.faq

london at sunsite.unc.edu
lawrence.london at bbs.oit.unc.edu

   The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the University of
     North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the Campus Office for Information
        Technology, or the Experimental Bulletin Board Service.
           internet:  bbs.oit.unc.edu or