FTP site now available for rec.gardens FAQ's a (sunsite.unc.edu)

Lawrence London Lawrence.London at bbs.oit.unc.edu
Sun Sep 27 00:34:03 EST 1992

An FTP site has been set up for rec.gardens FAQ's. Anybody
without access to FTP may e-mail me your document requests
and I'll send them to you.

Please FTP or e-mail me any new or updated FAQ's and I'll post them as
soon as received.

This is the current list:

bulbs.faq
gardensoft.faq
roses.faq
fertilizers.faq
peppers.faq
seedcats.faq

FTP to sunsite.unc.edu
files are in /sustainable_agriculture/recgardens

Misc.rural FAQ's will soon be available.

Let me know if you run into any problems getting the files.

Lawrence

london at sunsite.unc.edu
lawrence.london at bbs.oit.unc.edu
larry at wolves.durham.nc.us [don't send requests to me at this address]

--
   The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the University of
     North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the Campus Office for Information