PCR1 and pSI 4001

Daryl Webb daryl at RT2.MENZIES.SU.EDU.AU
Fri Sep 18 14:03:30 EST 1992

  Hi troops, as part of an U/grad project we are cloning C4 PEPC into the
  _e.coli_ PCR1 strain using a modified pSI 4001 as the vector.

  I'm having trouble locating useful references to these beasties.  If any one
  out there knows where I can find a genotype,etc for PCR1, a map for pSI 4001
  please let me know.        Even better e-mail it to me :-)*

  Thanks
  --
                                                     |      |
  Daryl Webb  (daryl at menzies.su.edu.au)               \    /