poppies and pot

Tony Travis ajt at rri.sari.ac.uk
Tue Sep 15 10:15:03 EST 1992

In article <92815142324.MIN-LRIAa02263.bionet-news at uk.ac.daresbury> you wrote:
: Fellow plantbionetters,
:
: Much as I would like to discuss the virtues of American Fighter Jets
: (no offence Toby, I noticed that even you were reluctant to pursue the
: subject), I saw something which ran through bionet-plants the other day
: which was *plant* related and to which someone (from a Crop Science Dept.,
: I believe) posted some mis-information as a reply.  Given that this is
: a forum for plant biology, perhaps the original post should be replied to
: with a rectified response.

I did post a reply! <92812004333.MIN-LBWAa00157.bionet-news at uk.ac.daresbury>

Steve was just being sarcastic wasn't he ??

	Tony.
--
Dr. A.J.Travis,                       |  Tony Travis
Rowett Research Institute,            |  JANET: <ajt at uk.ac.sari.rri>