Building a "kill file" script

Tony Travis ajt at rri.sari.ac.uk
Mon Sep 14 12:32:07 EST 1992

In article <92814170535.MIN-LJBAa15005.bionet-news at uk.ac.daresbury> you write:
: [...]
: Guess, really, there is just one last chance to eliminate your sensitive
: reaction to my CONTAMINATING mail: unsubscribe.  :^)

There are other ways:

1. Use procmail (or filter from elm) to stuff Steve's messages into a
   folder that you never read.

2. Use procmail to bounce the offending mail back to him automatically ;-)

3. Post valid, concise criticisms of Steve's messages that we can all
   admire, and he will think twice before posting long answers back ??

4. Use a decent mail/news reader in the first place.

Post Follow-up's to bionet.software please!

	Tony.
--
Dr. A.J.Travis,                       |  Tony Travis
Rowett Research Institute,            |  JANET: <ajt at uk.ac.sari.rri>