Tiger lilly

Bente Brekke brekke at gaia.grida.no.grida.no
Thu Sep 10 06:50:07 EST 1992

My boyfriends sister is writing a paper on the toxic and medical effects
of several garden plants. She is especially interested in information on
andreferences to the Tiger lilly (lilium tigrinum), particularly the
chemical composition and effects of it's toxic substances. Thanks for any
relevant info! Please reply directly to my E-mail address.

Kind regards
      Bente

  | Bente Brekke [brekke at grida.no]                                     |
  | Systems Analyst                             +---+---+  UNEP/GRID   |
  | GRID - Arendal                              | G | R |  Global      |
  | P.O.Box 1602 Myrene                         +---+---+  Resource    |
  | N-4801 Arendal, NORWAY                      | I | D |  Information |
  | Phone: +47-41-35650; Fax: +47-41-35050      +---+---+  Database    |