Sources for Taxonomies, Bot. SW

goldsmig at cgsvax.claremont.edu goldsmig at cgsvax.claremont.edu
Fri Apr 2 23:06:04 EST 1993

I'm seeking help in finding good sources for keying, taxonomies, etc.
for native California flora.  I am not trained in botany, but I have
been doing some study in this area for the past few years.  My purpose
is to thoroughly describe the flora of an undeveloped site in the San
Gabriel Valley area of Los Angeles County (namely Elephant Hill).

I am also interested in sources of computer software to model static
and dynamic aspects of the site.

Thank you very much for your assistance in advance.

George Goldsmith