Thyme to help your cells?

Bill Day bday at random.ucs.mun.ca
Sat Apr 3 09:44:23 EST 1993

	Greetings!

Yesterday when I was listening to the radio I heard a report about the
spice thyme and how it helps to slow the aging process.  Is there any
truth to this?  Could you please e-mail me your responses as I do not
regularly read this group.  Or, if there is a better group for me to post
this to would you please let me know.

						Thanks.

--
Why, man, he doth bestride the narrow world| Shakespear-Julias Caesar.
Like a Colossus, and we petty men          | Bill Day:bday at random.ucs.mun.ca
Walk under his huge legs and peep about    | "Chicken little has only to be
To find ourselves dishonourable graves.    |  right once!"