RICE GENOME newsletter 1/93 call for papers

Guest2 Yuzo Minobe minobe at RTCS0.RIKEN.GO.JP
Mon Apr 19 22:42:44 EST 1993

Dear plant scientist,

the third issue of the newsletter RICE GENOME
will be published in July 1993.

We cordially invite news items and article contributions.
All aspects of research relevant to rice genome analysis
and isolation and utilization of useful rice genes in plant
breeding and biotechnology are welcome.  Especially
welcome are items enhancing international communication
and cooperative research efforts among plant genome
researchers.

Please send your contributions to us by 21. May 1993.

We prefer e-mail submissions (ascii text files, Internet
address is minobe at rtcs0.riken.go.jp), but cleanly typed
paper copies (for scanning the text) are also acceptable.

The newsletter is available free of charge. To have your
name added to the mailing list, fill in the form below
and send it to us at your earliest convenience.

Yours sincerely

Dr. Ilkka Havukkala
Editorial Office of Rice Genome
Rice Genome Research Program (RGP)
National Institute of Agrobiological Resources
2-1-2, Kannondai
Tsukuba
Ibaraki 305
Japan
Fax: +81-298-38-7468
e-mail (Internet): minobe at rtcs0.riken.go.jp

newsletter of the Rice Genome Research Program,
c/o STAFF/NIAR, MAFF, Japan.

If you would like to receive the newsletter (free of charge),
please fill in the form below. If we do not receive a
response within three issues, your name will be
deleted from our mailing list.

Tick one:
        Keep my name on mailing list
        Add my name to mailing list
        Remove my name from the mailing list
       Correct my address (indicate what changes made)

Surname: ______________________________

First Name(s):___________________________

Organization:___________________________

Dept./Lab:___________________________

Street:___________________________

City:___________________________

State:___________________________

Zip Code:___________________________

Country:___________________________

Telephone:   +  ___________________________

Fax:             + ___________________________

e-mail  (Internet): ___________________________

Photocopy the above form, if necessary. Please submit
all the required information. E-mail submissions
are also welcome.

Return completed form to:

Dr. Ilkka Havukkala
Editorial Office of the Rice Genome