Circadian rhythms in cold tolerance

Tony Travis ajt at
Fri Apr 23 05:24:17 EST 1993

I read an interesting article by Arnon Rikin (Plant Physiol. 101, 31,
1993) about circadian rhythms of cold tolerance in cotton seedlings.

Apparently the levels of unsatuarated fatty acids rise in the night:
does this mean that we can expect to get a healthier diet by harvesting
our other crops at night?  ;-)

Dr. A.J.Travis,                       |  JANET: <ajt at>
Rowett Research Institute,            |  other: <ajt at>