Castor Bean Help

Jeffrey d Miller jemille at eis.calstate.edu
Tue Aug 10 22:58:02 EST 1993

--
Someone posted to DTS and EDTECH regarding a disk of internet stuff for those
without access in the schools for the teachers.  They are looking for
material on the importationthe Castor Bean (Ricinus spp.) and possible
relationship to Lou Gerhig's Disease.  If you have any ideas for this
teaching you can e-mail them to me and I will forward them.
Thanks.

Jeffrey Miller
1737 Oxford				Solana Highlands School
Cardiff-By-The-Sea, CA 92007		Solana Beach School District
jemille at eis.calstate.edu		Pacific Oaks College Ed Tech
                              When in doubt; frolic!