wild mushroom recipes

Wasel Chemij wasel at 144.124.203.204
Fri Aug 20 11:17:18 EST 1993

The wild mushroom 'season' has just about
started here (Aberystwyth -west coast of Wales)
and I'm looking for wild mushroom recipies that
are more adventurous than 'fry with garlic'. I'm
looking for recipes that make the most of a
partcular mushrooms unique flavour and texture.

Some of the mushrooms that are in this area are:

Lepiota procera
 (sy. Macrolepiota procera)	Parasol
Lactarius deterimus		very similar to Lactarius deliciosus
				the Saffron milk-cap
Lepista nuda			Wood blewit
Agaricus arvensis
 (sy. Psalliota arversis)	Horse Mushroom
Cantharellus cibarius		Chantarelle
Coprinus comantus		Shaggy Ink Cap
Boletus leteus
 (sy Suillus leteus)		Slippery Jack
Boletus edulis			Cep / Penny Bun
Langermannia gigantica		Giant puffball
Sparassis Crispa		Cauliflower / Brain Fungus

Any recipes would be greatly appreciated

			Thanks in advance

				Vas