ORNITHOGALUM UNMBELLATUM IN YOUR STATE- update

Brent G DeMars bdemars at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Thu Aug 26 19:42:47 EST 1993

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE RESPONSED THANKS! Still looking for::::::

I'm interested in finding out if Ornithogalum umbellatum is naturalized in the
following states.  I have found information for those states not listed.  If
you personally know of its presence in your state (below) and/or know of a
citation - I'd appreciate your response.  Also, if you know it doesn't exist in

your state, please respond.  Thank you!  -Brent
(surprisingly, I've know it is naturalized in parts of UT)

states:    AZ, CA, CO, FL, ID, MN, MT, ND, NM, NV, OR, SD, TN,
           TX, WA, WY