Database Program for Plants

Stephen C. Nodvin: NPS-CPSU/UNIV. TENNESSEE PA120028 at UTKVM1.UTK.EDU
Mon Aug 30 09:28:14 EST 1993

Does anyone know of a database program designed to maintain horticultural
information about plants for use in landscaping purposes?  A DOS or
Windows program is sought.

Please respond to my e-mail address below.

Stephen Nodvin
| Stephen C. Nodvin; National Park Service-Cooperative Park Studies Unit   |
| Dept. Forestry/ Univ. Tennessee        Internet: NODVIN at UTKVX.UTK.edu    |
| Knoxville, Tennessee 37901-1071 USA    BITNET:   NODVIN at UTKVX.bitnet     |