GRZEGORZ KRUK

Mark Hovenden mark_hov at antdiv.gov.au
Tue Aug 31 01:39:48 EST 1993

Once again hello.

I have been informed by a very nice gentleman from a very
oddly-named college that I have breached convention by posting my
last about Plants and Free Will.  I have responded to him directly
that I was under the impression that any mail becomes the property
of the recipient.  However, I endeavour to uphold the net because,
as well as providing enjoyment such as I've had recently, I find it
very useful and have established many contacts because of it.
Therefore if I have offended GRZEGORZ KRUK by posting his private
ravings in response to my public rantings on his public ravings I
apologise, whole heartedly.  I meant no offence and publically
remove any humiliation I may have placed on said person.

Yours sincerely

Mark Hovenden