Plants and free will again

Mark Hovenden mark_hov at
Mon Aug 30 19:36:24 EST 1993

Those of you who have read the few postings about the free will of
plants might be interested to read the following private response I
received from the exponent of what can only be some type of
fanaticism.  I hope you are all enjoying this as much as I am.

>Listen to me man. If I send something to begin discussion 'cause
>maybe I am
>right maybe I am wrong I have a right to that. You did not even
>really think
>about what I was written and you call my posting on the public
>forum an
>idiocy a patent one ? Well it was typical nazi.
>What kind of free will you have if believe in everything it was
>given to you
>not thinking even.
>I feel offended.
>What kind of free will do you have look what you do everyday and
>what would
>happen if you wouldn't. You're like a robot man !
>Bye now.

Now how can one argue with that?  I bow, cap in hand, and admit

Humbly yours (and mechanically at that)

Mark J. Hovenden        	       	    	Ph:     	002 323441
Land Based Biology      	       	     FAX:    	002 323351
Australian Antarctic Division   	     mark_hov at
Channel Hwy Kingston TAS 7050