Plants and free will again

Rich Young young at serum.kodak.com
Tue Aug 31 08:36:49 EST 1993

>: [Grzegorz...email reply deleted]

	It's a small point, and I admit that I'm writing this through tears
	of laughter, but e-mail is supposed to be private...or at least
	sufficiently private to lend some assurance that it won't appear
	on Usenet.  There is no rule or law, but it's one of those things,
	like not posting advertisements, about which Usenet participants
	generally agree in order to promote communication: there are things
	which can be said with an expectation of privacy that would not be
	said in a public forum...research details, for example.  Clearly,
	there was no technical information transmitted in the posted example
	(although there may be conclusions to be drawn!), but the principle
	should still apply, should it not?

	In my humble opinion, of course, and no criticism intended.

-Rich Young

(The views expressed herein do not reflect those of Eastman Kodak Company Inc.)