Amino-acid mapping of common plants.

faldor at sol.cms.uncwil.edu faldor at sol.cms.uncwil.edu
Thu Dec 2 14:16:28 EST 1993

	I was wondering where I could get a listing of the
amino-acid sequencing for common garden/household plants.
The type needed for genetic splicing.  An ftp-site would be
great.

thanks,
Faldor

| w \@@/  |     Daemons do it with pointers.  }:-)                  |
|  `/v/-e |     VHDL, or die scribbling!                            |
|           University of North Carolina at Wilmington              |
|       faldor at seq.cms.uncwil.edu  faldor at sol.cms.uncwil.edu        |
|  Alien Invasion Division : Integration/Substitution Group. (ISG)  |