dendrome project

Bradley K. Sherman bks at s27w007.pswfs.gov
Thu Dec 2 18:44:32 EST 1993

In article <2dhvd2$u9 at mserv1.dl.ac.uk> H.F.J.Bligh at vme.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk writes:
>I've seen several postings over the past few months on the dendrome project
>    ...  more details if anyone out there could send me them ...

The Dendrome project is part of the Plant Genome Database
project of the National Agricultural Library (USDA ARS).

Our focus is the molecular biology and genome mapping
of forest trees.  We have laboratories in Albany CA
(US Forest Service Pacific Southwest Research Station)
and in Placerville CA (Institute of Forest Genetics).

You can find out more via the gopher server at
   s27w007.pswfs.gov port 70

or the NAL WWW http server whose URL is
   http://probe.nalusda.gov:8000/index.html

I can also send out literature by mail if given an address.

    --bks

--
Bradley K. Sherman               P.O. Box 245
Computer Scientist               Berkeley, CA, 94701
Institute of Forest Genetics     Internet: bks at s27w007.pswfs.gov