Small Everlasting Antennaria

tschrode at charlie.usd.edu tschrode at charlie.usd.edu
Sat Dec 4 18:35:16 EST 1993

	I am a student at the U. of South Dakota, I have job doing work-study in my scool's green-house. Recently I propogated a small population of small ever- lasting from cuttings. I placed the cuttings in modified Hoagland's solution,   the plants now have established roots and I want to transplant them into a soil mixture. I will prbably use a commercial potting soil, sphagnum and possiby ver miculite. However I am very open to any suggestions since I am but a lowly unde r-gradute and my knowledge is liomite