Stephen J Bungard sbungard at
Mon Dec 6 17:21:13 EST 1993

Sorry, I have left this so long the original request has been lost so I have
to post this here.  British Atriplex are well illustrated in an article by
P M Taschereau in Watsonia 15 183-209 (1985) - line drawings not photo's.
Taschereau is reachable c/o Inst for Resource & Environmental Studies,
Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada B3H 3E2.  Sorry no e-mail
address known

Stephen J Bungard      aka  sbungard at
 If there are opinions in the above,                              |
      they are mine, all mine.                                 __\|/__