HOORAY for Surgeon General Elders!!

Alan N Turner anturner at sc1500.dseg.ti.com
Thu Dec 9 14:17:43 EST 1993

Why is this discussion even taking place on this newsgroup?  I thought
alt.wired was intended to discuss the content (and, yes, form) of
WIRED.  While this discussion certainly has a great relevance, it doesn't
seem to fit this newsgroup.  If you look at the newsgroups to which this
was targeted, I think the author has confused WIRED the magazine with
'wired' the state of being on something other than plain air.

Cheers,

Alan N. Turner
Texas Instruments, Inc.
anturner at sc1500.dseg.ti.com
The opinions expressed here do not necessarily represent those of Texas
Instruments, Inc.