HOORAY for Surgeon General Elders!!

Mattias Myrberg m92mmy at tdb.uu.se
Thu Dec 9 17:21:48 EST 1993

Richard Fiest (mizer at expert.cc.purdue.edu) wrote:

: Ok. first of all, you have to have a mind that can think..

: First of all.  The military-type uniform .. who cares,  you probably dress like
: shit in the first place.

Sure do.

: second.  The Gun Licenses.  YOU FUCKING DUMBASS,  She is talking about a license
: that you need to get, after taking a TEST, like a driving license after taking
: a driving TEST.  The stress here is on education of how to use properley the
: gun befor you can get one and accidentley kill someone because you are ignorant
: about guns.

Looks to me like people need education of how to deal with people, not how to
pull the trigger. We don't need more guns.

: Most Gun license right now, can be gotten by the most ignorant
: because you do not need to know anything about guns to get a license now.

You don't need a license to be a parent, but you do need a license to be
the owner of a device with the purpose of killing. This is an extremely weird place.

: Third Safe Bullets... You sound like Rush ,that fat slimeball some morons think
: is cool. The safe bullets, of course she didnt mean foam rubber bullets or any
: stupid shit like that.

: She was refering to the fact that some type of bullets are made for the purpose
: of INFLICTING MAXIMUM DAMAGE ON A TARGET.  the kind that mushroom out with the
: little claw like fragments that rip the shit out of people (called black taltons
  or something similar).

Bah, 'plastic bullets' is a red herring.

:   YOU REALLY NEED TO LOOK AT WHAT IS SAID AND THINK ABOUT IT BEFOR YOU SAY
: ANYTHING.  DUMBASSES LIKE YOURSELF AND RUSH MAKE ME SICK.  WHY DONT YOU TRY AND
: LISTEN TO WHAT IS BEING SAID FIRST BEFOR YOU GO AND SHOUT ABOUT SOMETHIN YOU
: PROBABLY HEARD ON THE RUSH L. SHOW LAST NIGHT.

I CAN HEAR YOU REAL FINE FROM OVER HERE, BRING SOME BEER!

: p.s. befor you flame think about it.

Quack.

Mattias