HOORAY for Surgeon General Elders!!

John Sims sims at pogo.den.mmc.com
Fri Dec 10 10:28:31 EST 1993

mizer at expert.cc.purdue.edu (Richard Fiest) writes:

>Ok. first of all, you have to have a mind that can think..
>First of all.  The military-type uniform .. who cares,  you probably dress like
>shit in the first place.
>second.  The Gun Licenses.  YOU FUCKING DUMBASS,  She is talking about a license
>that you need to get, after taking a TEST, like a driving license after taking
>a driving TEST.  The stress here is on education of how to use properley the
>gun befor you can get one and accidentley kill someone because you are ignorant
>about guns.  Most Gun license right now, can be gotten by the most ignorant
>because you do not need to know anything about guns to get a license now.

>Third Safe Bullets... You sound like Rush ,that fat slimeball some morons think
>is cool.  The safe bullets, of course she didnt mean foam rubber bullets or any
>stupid shit like that.  She was refering to the fact that some type of bullets
>are made for the purpose of INFLICTING MAXIMUM DAMAGE ON A TARGET.  the kind that
>mushroom out with the little claw like fragments that rip the shit out of people
>(called black taltons or something similar).

>  YOU REALLY NEED TO LOOK AT WHAT IS SAID AND THINK ABOUT IT BEFOR YOU SAY
>ANYTHING.  DUMBASSES LIKE YOURSELF AND RUSH MAKE ME SICK.  WHY DONT YOU TRY AND
>LISTEN TO WHAT IS BEING SAID FIRST BEFOR YOU GO AND SHOUT ABOUT SOMETHIN YOU
>PROBABLY HEARD ON THE RUSH L. SHOW LAST NIGHT.

>   what a fucking moron.

>  yours truley
>  Richard (hates Rush) Fiest
>p.s. befor you flame think about it.

Now heeeere we haave, the POSTER boy,, for a National Keyboard License.
(Insert appropriate J. Elders enunciations as needed).

This kind of illiterate, purile drivel leads me to believe that our
society needs keyboard control!  Yes, folks, let's band together and
call for our government to institute a 15 day waiting period for folks
like this, who post in the heat of passion, who spew misspelled rantings
with no thought about their actions.  Let's work together to protect
society from keyboaaard vioolence.  :-)

John

John Sims    sims at pogo.den.mmc.com