hooray for g.e. elders ? should be stopped!

suter at VAX.mpiz-koeln.mpg.d400.de suter at VAX.mpiz-koeln.mpg.d400.de
Fri Dec 10 05:37:58 EST 1993

richard fiest wrote:

+  YOU REALLY NEED TO LOOK AT WHAT IS SAID AND THINK ABOUT IT BEFOR YOU SAY
+ANYTHING.  DUMBASSES LIKE YOURSELF AND RUSH MAKE ME SICK.  WHY DONT YOU TRY AND
+LISTEN TO WHAT IS BEING SAID FIRST BEFOR YOU GO AND SHOUT ABOUT SOMETHIN YOU
+PROBABLY HEARD ON THE RUSH L. SHOW LAST NIGHT.
+
+   what a fucking moron.

I really don't think this discussion concerns general biology.
Except that it enlarges the english vocabulary, it is not
very useful to me as a european (moron....hmmm, could try that out
on some students...).

could this continue somplace else ?

cheers,

clemens
Clemens Suter-Crazzolara, PhD
Max-Planck-Institut fuer Zuechtungsforschung
Abteilung Genetische Grundlagen der Zuechtungsforschung
Carl-von-Linne Weg 10,        D-50829 Koeln, Germany
Tel.xx49.221.5062-221    Fax.-213      e-mail: suter at vax.mpiz-koeln.mpg.d400.de