HOORAY for Surgeon General Elders!!!!

JIMHONG at NUACVM.ACNS.NWU.EDU JIMHONG at NUACVM.ACNS.NWU.EDU
Fri Dec 10 17:10:49 EST 1993

In article <2eavni$g47 at agate.berkeley.edu>
romdas at uclink.berkeley.edu (John Badanes) writes:

>     Jim writes regarding legalization of cocaine:
>      "I am not saying that you will *never* convince me, you just
>       haven't to date."
>
>What will it take to convince you that your discussion is inappropriately
>posted in sci.med.pharmacy?

"I'd like my name cleared."
"I'd like a Winnebago.  A big one.  Red interior."
"My wife and I have never been to Europe.  2 1st class tickets to Europe.
Oh, and Tahiti, too"
"I want that girl's phone number.  The one with the uzi."
"I want world peace and good will towards men."
"Oh, I'm fine."

Jim
              The Honger
          /