Stupid Americans Re: HOORAY for Surgeon General Elders!!

John Badanes romdas at uclink.berkeley.edu
Fri Dec 10 17:29:10 EST 1993

     Mark Bilk writes in sci.med.pharmacy:
    "No, what they see is thousands and thousands of dead children."

Interesting thought, Mark...but what does this have to do with the on-going
business of sci.med.pharmacy? You've posted before and should know better.
You *can* direct your insights on the "problems of the world" to
appropriate newsgroups by editing the Newsgroups line. Watch while I show
you how easy it is as I now delete sci.med.pharmacy from the header. Now
they won't be bothered by the Stupid-Americans-HOORAY-Surgeon thread.
[My apologies to other groups who feel that *my* posting is inappropriate to
their respective newsgroup's business...you must make your own pleas to
'keep America clean']

JB