Rose Maintenance

DARYL THOMAS RIGGINS dtriggin at eos.ncsu.edu
Mon Dec 13 10:59:40 EST 1993

Please exucse my ignorance!!!!  I'm only hoping I have the right group for this
question -  I've purchased a miniature rose bush that had many blooms on
it at that time.  Since then, I left it to close to the (cold) window one
time, resulting in the death of all blooms (I expected that).  Now the
plant is producing leaves and stems like there's no tomorrow, and seems
healthy as can be, but refuses to bloom.  I've heard that I need to prune
most of the stems - but this doesn't seem to be working.  Will someone
please E-Mail (don't bother posting) with some ideas?  Thanks