(none)

Jeroen Coppieters jecop at gengenp.rug.ac.be
Tue Dec 14 09:02:50 EST 1993

From: dickm at NATURE.BERKELEY.EDU (dick malkin)

>(This file must be converted with BinHex 4.0)
>
>:'NjPG(G[FQXJBfpZCLiJB at jZEh9ZBf9YC@jd!&G%3Nj08eG%!3!!!")!!!!!!1q
>... etc

Hi Dick,
If you put binhexed data on the bionet.plants list, could you
at least add an explanation what this is about.
I'm not going to copy this to my Mac and debinhex.
Firstly as I hate to get viruses, and secondly
I have more interesting things to do than spending 15 min to find out
this is something I'm not at all interested in.

		jecop at gengenp.rug.ac.be
                    /     Jeroen Coppieters
     \ \   /\/\  /\/      Lab of Genetics
      \ \ / /\ \/ /\      University of Gent.
       \ /\/  \/\/  \    /\   AG    GC    C       Ledeganckstraat 35
                     \  /  \ T  A  G  A  A        B-9000 Gent (Belgium)
                      \/    A    AA    GA         32-9-2645189