CONGRESS is the PROBLEM! Was Re: Stupid Americans Re: HOORAY for Surg

mns1 at mns1 at
Tue Dec 14 15:33:49 EST 1993

In article <1993Dec14.110115.20711 at>, <hussm9504 at>
>         If you think cyberspace is a place where we can talk
> about whatever we want, think again.  It will only be a matter
> of time before someone does an "expose" on the availibility of
> porn and the violence of MUDs.  They will mention that people
> discuss abortion, racsism, communism, and rebelling against
> Congress.  It will take less than a month and the US side of the
> INTERNET will be regulated (instead of just being monitored by
> the CIA and NSA and ever other spook group).  They will attempt
> to ban groups and sites and force us to voluntarily rate our posts
> (this one is approved for those aged 18 and over, unless it discusses
> masturbation in which case it is banned.).

I'm afraid Mr. Huss is right.

All you anti-2nd Ammendment nuts, take note -- the Bill of Rights is
a package, not an itemization.  If we continue to allow the Congress
to urinate on the 2nd, 4th, 5th, 9th and 10th Ammendments, can the
1st be safe?

Mark Shaw