Mushrooms as Medicine

Christian Smith czs at netcom.com
Wed Dec 22 18:31:31 EST 1993

!! PLEASE ADDRESS ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE TO blaise.pabon at myconet.org

MYCONET is currently hosting a discussion group on Medicinal Uses of the
Fungi via a mailing list called MEDLIST.  We strongly encourage international
participation and welcome anyone with an interest in this topic.  The fungi
(mushrooms fall into this group) are currently being intensely studied
by pharmaceutical companies and other institutions world-wide for their
potential as a source of new medicinal compounds.  Of course, they have
also been used for centuries for their medicinal properties in Asia.

Posting address:      medlist at myconet.org

TO GET ON A THE LIST
1) Send a message addressed to medlist-request at myconet.org .
2) Include the word "join" in text of the message. For
   example you could say "I wish to join the Medlist".

TO GET OFF A LIST
1) Send a message addressed to medlist-request at myconet.org
2) Include the word "remove" in text of the message.  For
   example you could say "Please remove me from the Medlist".

TO SEND A MESSAGE TO THE LIST
1) Send your message addressed to medlist at myconet.org
2) Do not use this address to get on or off a list!!!!

TO CATCH UP ON PREVIOUS MESSAGES
Each mailing list corresponds to a conference on MYCONET,
which is available at no charge via direct dial-up at (408)866-9247.
At this time telnet is not available. FTPmail is available but we
have not figured out how to best set that up. If you have any suggestions,
please contact: blaise.pabon at myconet.org