RNA purification from Pepper plant leaves.

q00023 at TIGGER.STCLOUD.MSUS.EDU q00023 at TIGGER.STCLOUD.MSUS.EDU
Wed Dec 22 11:39:55 EST 1993

Dear everyone,
I have started a research topic on RNA purification from pepper plant leaves
. I have no experience on RNA purification. Though I know it's quite difficult
to extract the RNA due to the present of RNase and short life span. So could
anyone who have the experience help me out. Some ideas of where to start,
where to look for information, or some protocol examples will be greatly
helpful. Thanks in advance.

Gabriel