Fungicide compositions

BIOHEAD GELLMORE at PEARL.TUFTS.EDU
Wed Feb 3 14:25:00 EST 1993

I am working on a grant proposal dealing in part with fungicides
and other antimicrobials used to treat crop seeds. Usually seeds thus
treated are coated in bright pink dust to warn consumers not to eat them.
I now have a list of the trade names for many of these microbials, but

Could somebody supply me with a reference that can translate trade
names such as Thiram into a chemical formula? Something analagous
to the PDR for pharmaceuticals, or the Merck Index.

Many thanks.