Fungicide compositions - reply

REELEDER at ONRSDE.AGR.CA REELEDER at ONRSDE.AGR.CA
Thu Feb 4 16:52:25 EST 1993

>Subj:	Fungicide compositions

>I am working on a grant proposal dealing in part with fungicides

>Could somebody supply me with a reference that can translate trade
>names such as Thiram into a chemical formula? Something analagous
>to the PDR for pharmaceuticals, or the Merck Index.

	A commercial source of info would be the W.T. Thompson Co.
set of publications on agricultural chemicals [Agricultural Chemicals.
Book IV. Fungicides. W.T. Thompson, P.O. Box 9335, Fresno CA 93791].
However, a call to a local office of the pesticide regulatory branch
of USDA or EPA should be useful.  They normally have computer
databases with this info.  Also you could contact the manufacturer
directly; they have literature with this info and safe handling info.