is this group ill?

david.j.daulton djd at cbnewsg.cb.att.com
Thu Feb 4 19:13:22 EST 1993

Newsgroup ill?  No, but I think some of us are a bit intimidated.
Most of my garden questions go to "rec.gardens" (and I see Kay
Klier posts both there and here).

I still enjoy reading this group, although I don't understand
much about the carbon cycle, etc.  And I like having the group
around in case I ever need it for any really technical problems.

(In that vein, I plan to post something soon about Mimulus
Moschatus, and ask for theories about what made it lose its strong musky
scent in the first decades of this century--but I want to make sure I
got all my facts straight first.)

I suspect there are many out there who read rec.gardens and
this group too, and hold back a bit here.  True?

If NOT true, maybe some of use could cross post some recent items of
interest on rec.gardens, such as...
-- "Let's talk about pawpaws"
-- "Does anyone have any facts and figures about pesticides banned in the U.S.
but produced here, shipped abroad, and consumed on imported produce".

Dave Daulton, Columbus, Ohio