is this group ill?

Fri Feb 5 16:03:16 EST 1993

In article <C1y4w5.Eto at ccu.umanitoba.ca>, etaylor at ccu.umanitoba.ca
(Euan R. Taylor) writes:
>This newsgroup seems to be in very poor health

Actually, we like the higher signal/noise ratio ;-)

>, are plant scientists
>allergic to computers?

Yes. Particiation in the nets here is < 5%.

>or are there just not many of us around?

That's what happens when you're on the bleeding edge of science...

Seriously, there are lots of us- for some reason, though, plant scientists
seem to prefer direct e-mail response, rather than posting.

  RICHARD WINDER                    Title: Visiting Fellow
  Forestry Canada                   Phone: (604) 363-0600