Alt. Agriculture Reviewers sought

gellmore at pearl.tufts.edu gellmore at pearl.tufts.edu
Mon Feb 8 16:29:06 EST 1993

Netters: (this group has plenty of professional vitality, thank you very much)

I'm in the throes of a grant proposal to study alternative (naturally derived)
compounds for use in treating crop seeds against soil pathogens. The granting
agency requires that I submit the names and current addresses of FOUR
external peer reviewers. These reviewers should already be members of journal
editorial boards or major research panels (NSF, USDA, etc).

Anybody out there interested in being on my list? Soil microbiologists, seed
pathologists would be appropriate.
                                           Many thanks,
                                                        George Ellmore
                                                        Biology