is this group ill?

Tony Travis ajt at rri.sari.ac.uk
Mon Feb 15 18:56:40 EST 1993

Una Smith (smith-una at edu.yale) wrote:
: [...]
: ajt at rri.sari.ac.uk writes:
:
: >According to the arbitron summary posted recently by Una Smith in
: >bionet.general 175 people were caught actually reading bionet.plants
: >out of an estimated 6600 who are suspected of doing so:
:
: First off, I'd say ignore the estimated total readership.  For various
: reasons it is likely to be way off.  The arbitron system reports data
: [...]

I thought the sarcastic tone of my message was self-evident, Una ;-(

Yes, I agree arbitron results are misleading: but you posted them and I
simply quoted what was of interest to this group.  I read this group by
email and I'm sure I am not alone ...

What was your intention in posting the arbitron ratings to
bionet.general and then demolishing my (light hearted) use of them?

	Tony.