Wild Citrus

Wed Feb 17 20:16:27 EST 1993

I am trying to identify a wild citrus from SE Asia. I have been given
several common names including Laos leaf, Kaffir lime, makrut, and
makroot. The leaf is used in flavoring Thai food. All the material I
have about citrus mentions only domesticated and hybrid species.
Does anybody have a suggestion, or better yet, a name? I am new on line
so please excuse any gaffs that I make.
                                            Philip R. Mueller
                                            Tulane Univ.