Citation for "Appl. of RAPD Tech. to Plant Breeding"

frist at ccu.umanitoba.ca frist at ccu.umanitoba.ca
Thu Feb 25 12:51:43 EST 1993

I want to find out if the papers presented at a recent meeting will be
published anywhere. There is a collection of highly readable papers
entitiled

Applications of RAPD Technology to Plant Breeding

which was part of the Joing Plant Breeding Symposia Series, Nov. 1 1992
held in Mineapolis, MN, and co-sponsored by the CSSA, ASHS and the AGA.

These are really polished  and professionally typeset papers, so I can't
imagine that they won't be published somewhere. But where?

Brian Fristensky                |
Department of Plant Science     |  Six days shall thou work,
University of Manitoba          |  and do all thou art able
Winnipeg, MB R3T 2N2  CANADA    |  The seventh the same
frist at ccu.umanitoba.ca          |  and clean out the stable
Office phone:   204-474-6085    |
FAX:            204-261-5732    |