What IS a "plant track"?

Tony Travis ajt at rri.sari.ac.uk
Fri Feb 26 05:37:46 EST 1993

BIOHEAD (GELLMORE at EDU.TUFTS.PEARL) wrote:
: Jeffrey:
:
: I've been in Botany for at least two decades, and do not recall ever having
: heard the expression "plant track". What is this thing, that is so
: out of style that nobody carries them?

I've been in botany for the last three decades ;-)

.... and I do not recall anything:  I've spent too long staring at a
computer screen and the interesting biological insights that used to
dominate my thoughts have been systematically replaced by the Usenet
thought police.

Surely one of you can help me in this plight, and start a meaningful
scientific discussion?  Help! I'm desperate ...

	Tony.