Citation for "Appl. of RAPD Tech. to Plant Breeding"

Ross Whetten rosswhet at unity.ncsu.edu
Fri Feb 26 09:24:26 EST 1993

In article <C30My9.Lsq at ccu.umanitoba.ca>, frist at ccu.umanitoba.ca writes:
|> I want to find out if the papers presented at a recent meeting will be
|> published anywhere. There is a collection of highly readable papers
|> entitiled
|>
|> Applications of RAPD Technology to Plant Breeding
|>
|> which was part of the Joing Plant Breeding Symposia Series, Nov. 1 1992
|> held in Mineapolis, MN, and co-sponsored by the CSSA, ASHS and the AGA.
|>
|> These are really polished  and professionally typeset papers, so I can't
|> imagine that they won't be published somewhere. But where?
|>
|> ===============================================================================
|> Brian Fristensky                |
|> Department of Plant Science     |  Six days shall thou work,
|> University of Manitoba          |  and do all thou art able
|> Winnipeg, MB R3T 2N2  CANADA    |  The seventh the same
|> frist at ccu.umanitoba.ca          |  and clean out the stable
|> Office phone:   204-474-6085    |
|> FAX:            204-261-5732    |
|> ===============================================================================

Brian,
We have a bound volume of Proceedings of the Symposium on Application of RAPD
Technology to Plant Breeding, so the typesetting was apparently for the purpose
of producing this proceedings volume, which was distributed to symposium participants.
You could try contacting one of the sponsoring societies to see if they have any more
proceedings volumes, or if they plan to republish the proceedings as a special issue
of one of their journals.

Ross Whetten
Research Assistant Professor
Forest Biotechnology Group